Monday, July 12, 2010

This is your brain.

This is your brain at the BIG Trivia Show...DOH!



Here is a shot of Mulligans in Celebration, home to the August 14th BIG Tournament of Champions. Make Sure you qualify...you may not get a second chance...you might say you might not get a mulligan....No, I can't believe I typed that either.
-
Teams that have qualified so far.

The Impatient Procrastinators
Is that a sex toy? No, it's my shake weight!
Yo-Yo Girl Cop...Hi!
Horry Cow, It's Robster Boy
Ash Matt House
Top Of The Muck Pile
Team King
We Are Family
B-Rad
BrownChicken-BrownCow
The Mighty Blues
Kings of the Kastle
Fluffy Pants
That's What She Said
Pinworms
I have most of your E-Mail addresses and will send you an RSVP as the date gets closer.
_


I am sure all of you know that Lebron joined Wade and Bosh in Miami. I just still can't believe all the media hype. Which gave me an idea...Have a reality show where all three of them live in the same apartment...It would be like a Three's Company sequel...Pat Riley could live up stairs and play the part of Mr. Roper and try to spoil all of their hi-jinx....I don't see how it couldn't work.
Oh well.....
Word of the Week....Come and Knock On Our Door.
See you at the shows.
Cornell

No comments: