Monday, May 17, 2010

Congratulations to a couple of more first time winners of the BIG Show......


The Brew Crew..Taking first at Gators
The Saucy Booze Hounds...Taking first at Mulligans..sorry about the lateness of the photo, I have a bad memory and a short attention span...where are my car keys at, did I leave the iron on, I wonder whats on TV tonight, I love sweet potatoes......

Anyway....

The BIG Show will be at......
Cheers.....Monday 9pm
Harmony......Tuesday 7pm
Gators....Wednesday 7pm
Mulligans......Thursday 7pm
TGI Fridays.......Sunday 7pm

Word of the Week.....Identify the iconic heavy metal vocalist & man who gave us "Rainbow in the Dark", who passed away this weekend at the age of 67 in the picture below....worth 3 extra points on your first game of trivia.





No comments: