Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello All.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. It is election day this Tuesday so get out there and pull a lever, hang a chad, punch a button or how ever it is that you vote at your precinct.
Democrat or Republican I think we can all agree on one thing... recorded messages calling you on the phone to try and sway your vote is crazy annoying " Hello my name is_________ and I'm running for sanitation commissioner for district 7" (Click).
Do I even live in district 7 ?
How did you get my phone number?
Sorry about that, I don't want to turn this into a Dennis Miller rant.
-
The BIG Show will be at...
Monday.....Cheers 9pm
Tuesday.....3 Sisters 8pm
Wednesday.... Gators Dockside/ Waterford Lakes 7pm
Thursday..... Mulligans 7pm
Sunday......TGI Fridays 7pm
Word of the Week...VOTE!
See you at the shows.


No comments: