Sunday, March 1, 2009



Hello BIG Trivia fans.
I hope all of you are having a fantastic week. I love the Price is right game Plinko! I can't get enough of it... I believe all disputes could be resolved just by playing Plinko.... our Presidency and members of Congress should not be elected but should win the office from playing Plinko....if I could build a Plinko board I would use it to break ties during The BIG Trivia Show!
This is what I think about when I can't sleep.

Well here are the Photos from last weeks shows.

A couple of pieces of business

1) The Gators Dockside show will start at 7pm and not 8pm this Monday and this will be a permanent change

2) The World Series of Trivia March Madness Championship, (long enough title?) will start at Cheers this Monday. It will last for six weeks and the team with the highest score over those six weeks will be taking home the GRAND PRIZE! The score of the second game, three round, will be the game that counts toward the Championship.


Piece out.....Rock Me Sexy Genius

The Peanut Gallery


H.G.V.C.

How About a 68 and I'll Owe You One.....Wining a $25.00 bar tab with 69 points, FUNNY!

Hold On, I Can't Pronounce This......Showing their first place face!

BRICK!
Winning at trivia and anxiously awaiting the arrival of junior.

When Curtis Earth needs a trivia question he asks Tim Tebow.

Bacula...making a clean sweep of the evening at Rusty's.
Though there was a controversial switch in team members.

See you at the shows.
This week I am at:
Cheers...9pm Monday
Gators Dockside...7pm Wednesday
Rusty O'Reilys...7:30pm Thursday
Andrew Trotter will fill in for me on Thursday Night at Rustys, for I have a date with Billy Joel and Elton John in Tampa...no its not what you think.
Word of the Week......Plinko!










No comments: