Monday, May 12, 2008

Thursday Night May 8th At Scoreboard


The Guesstimators taking first place!






Princess Consuela Bannanahammocks & the Smell Ponies




Two Super Models @ the Bar




Picture of Shamu! Has nothing to do with trivia. I went to Sea World over the weekend!


Another great night at Scoreboard, corner of Orange Ave. & Michigan Ave. Thanks to all the teams that competed in " The Triv'". It was a fun night of exercising your mind, drinking beer and eating chocolate!


I have a new show starting at Harmony On May 20th!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!! More details to follow.


Tonight is my last night Rivals, Alafaya trail - just north of UCF, as Curtis Earth will be taking over the show starting on May 19th. We are swapping shows as we have just learned that gas prices are CRAZY high. In a related story join me at Cheers, in Kissimmee - corner of 535 and Polynesian Isle Blvd., on May 19th. Hope to see you there.


BIG thanks to everyone who has supported my show at Rivals, I have had nothing but good times doing the show be missed................hope to see you tonight...............have fun storming the castle!


No comments: